ACCUflo Version 5 is Available, Upgrade Now.
ACCUflo measurably reduces medication related errors.
• Strong integration with pharmacy systems ensures order
accuracy and appropriateness.
• Easily handles complex medication orders such as those
containing multiple SIGs with alternating or tapering doses.
• Alerts notify caregivers when medications, treatments or
care tasks are missed.
• Barcode scanning confirms correct medications in
appropriate doses are given to the proper residents.
ACCUflo simplifies caregiver
tasks and workflow.
• Icons offer at-a-glance status of routine and as
needed medications, treatments, and care tasks due.
• Color coded, time based workflow guides
caregivers in administering medications and care
tasks when due.
• Photo based profiles aid caregivers in identifying
residents, their current status, and any special
ACCUflo ensures compliance and enables "survey readiness".
• Every medication, treatment, behavior and care task record
is fully documented and permanently retained in the system.
• Extensive reporting of clinical, regulatory, and quality
information supports analysis and continuous
• Controlled substances are safeguarded by requiring
accurate counts by shift, by caregiver.
NEW WAY TO
MANAGE EMERGENCY MEDICATIONS.
statDISPENSE significantly reduces
inefficiencies and costs.
• Eliminates manual, error prone paper processes typically used to
manage first-dose and emergency medications.
• Reduces costs for expedited courier deliveries because real-time communication occurs each time inventory is consumed.
• Substantially lowers likelihood of drug diversions with software controlled
access to inventory requiring user authentication.
accelerates billing and payments.
• Complete, accurate electronic billing records are captured and
immediately sent to the pharmacy each and every time emergency inventory
• Eliminates billing delays due to missing or incomplete paper
documentation of inventory consumed.
improves inventory control.
• Flexible options allow use with electronically controlled medication
cart systems or alternatively with conventional tacklebox kits through a
simple, low-cost software controlled lock.
• Secure controlled substances with optional two-party
• Strong integration with pharmacy systems enables on-demand inventory replenishment rather than complete inventory exchange.
Implementation services offer turnkey success.
• We work with you to assess staff and facility readiness
and create a mutually agreed upon implementation plan
tailored to your needs.
• Skilled project leaders manage all aspects of the project,
including any hardware and software setup and installation,
to minimize impact to your staff.
• At Go-Live, we provide onsite trainers to transfer knowledge
and shadow your team to ensure success.
Comprehensive training options ensure lasting results.
• We offer many educational approaches to assist your
staff in achieving proficiency. Training options include a
self-paced, online learning curriculum, interactive webinars,
customized onsite sessions, and onsite shadowing of staff.
• Recognizing that staff “know-how“ must be sustained amid
turnover, we work with you to chart an appropriate ongoing
educational plan to ensure lasting success.
all day, every day.
• After Go-Live, we assign a dedicated account
representative to act as a concierge to assist with
any post implementation needs.
• We offer 24 hour access, via email and phone,
to our team of product support experts – every day
including weekends and holidays.
• The product support team is solely staffed with
employees working directly in our Louisville, Kentucky